Promote your destination worldwide
SmartGuide is a ready-built digital guide platform where you can publish your own guide — today, for free. So what are you waiting for?
Create an immersive digital guide in as little as an hour — for free.
Tell stories about the interesting places people should explore.
Creating a digital guide is easy and you can start right now
It’s really simple:
1. Search and open your destination.
2. Create new places of interest on the map and describe them as if you were guiding your friend. An audio guide is created automatically as you type or you can upload your own narration.
3. Create recommended itineraries by connecting the places in a tour.
4. Preview the content to make sure all works just as you want.
5. Publish your masterpiece for the world to enjoy or sell the guide to your visitors.
Publish an audio tour with your content and make your destination shine
1. Create interesting and valuable experience for your visitors
2. Ensure your visitors hear your best stories
3. Restart your travel business after the pandemic in an innovative way
4. Attract more visitors to your destination by exposing it on a global platform
5. Attract more tourists to less visited places in need of tourism revenue
6. Make the visit more meaningful and rewarding for both tourists and the local communities
7. Promote yourself as the guide author with your profile and link to your website in SmartGuide on every piece of content you provide
8. Earn extra revenues if you decide to sell the content
9. Make easy content updates whenever something changes, unlike printed guides
What do our clients worldwide think about SmartGuide?
Damir uulu Maksat
“The Kyrgyz Republic’s Department of Tourism first began collaborating with SmartGuide in 2019. Since then, SmartGuide has created digitized tours for four of our major destinations namely Bishkek, Osh, Naryn and Karakol for our international and Russian-speaking visitors. The SmartGuide Team was very helpful and professional in preparing the guide, and we are glad to be working with them.”
“We are already excited about enhancing our two 5 walking tour brochures into 10 multimedia guides in less than a month. We could not believe that SmartGuide motivated 30% of tourists to explore beyond the over-crowded Royal route.”
“We knew that developing a high-quality app would be extremely expensive. At the same time, we didn't want to compromise on our requirements for quality and usability. That's why we chose SmartGuide, a platform that offers an amazing user experience, is global and can navigate tourists around. Being able to centralize all the Infocentre's offerings in one place is a huge advantage. We are able to meet the demands of both domestic and international visitors with the app.”
“We first digitized the guide to our city on the SmartGuide platform in 2017 and we immediately won first place with it in the Golden Coat of Arms competition, which recognizes innovations in tourism. Since then, the application has improved even further and everything works perfectly.”
“We have been looking for a truly innovative solution that can really these days attract locals and tourists back onto green trains from cars and buses, show them how interesting our regions are and extend our exposure to the customers with an up/cross-sell potential beyond our trains – SmartGuide.”
“We had over 10,000 passengers adding SmartGuide to their ticket in the first month only. It is amazing that 65% of those who use SmartGuide spend more than 45 minutes in their 1st session.”
“Discussions with another app vendor took months and led nowhere. SmartGuide was up and running 2 weeks since we first met and we got rid of headaches with an audio system. SmartGuide allowed us to add new routes and languages quickly to react to changing customer demands during the pandemic. We are now preparing walking routes to continue guiding our clients when they hop off the bus.”
“After three years of using the SmartGuide guide application, we have newly expanded the content in cooperation with the city of Terezín. For the new season, we will have one official application for visitors to the Memorial and the city of Terezín.”
“We first tested the SmartGuide application in the Czech language and, for the 2020 season, we decided to add other language versions for visitors from foreign countries. This will make it easier for them to walk through the garden and learn about it comfortably in their own language. Team SmartGuide was very professional and helpful in preparing the guide.”
“We use the SmartGuide application for foreign language visitors. This solves the problem of the lack of foreign language live guides. We chose SmartGuide instead of paper and traditional audio guides, because the application is much more attractive to visitors. We were positively surprised by the results that during the first season, users of the application consumed an average of an incredible 80% of all content.”